german bakery orange county

tim schaeffer obituary

• by

The church will be open to immediate family only but all are welcome to attend on the front lawn and at the cemetery. Im so sorry to hear about this. Face masks and social distancing will be required for the Visiting Hours. We will miss Tim so much and will see him later in Heaven. He was appointed to the position by State Treasurer John Chiang in 2015, and continued to serve under his successor, Fiona Ma, until he retired in October. Friends wishing may make donations in his memory to St. Jude Childrens Hospital in c/o the Kelly Funeral Home 3 Main Street Lee, MA 01238. Beloved husband, father and grandfather passed away Tuesday, April 6, 2010. My heartfelt condolences for Jennifer, her children, family and all who knew Tim. Such is the generation of those who seek him, who seek the face of the God of Jacob. Burial will take place at the Ames Cemetery. You are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Schaefer mentored many people over the course of his busy career. Rose K. Timothy "Gizmo" Arbogast, age 61, of Cabins, WV went to be with the Lord on Saturday, January 25, 2020 in Grant Memorial Hospital in Petersburg, West Virginia. He was born on April 24, 1954, in Bryan, to Richard and Joyce (Lovejoy) Schaefer. "The timing was just stunning, coming so soon after his official retirement," Kathryn Schaefer said. My thoughts and prayers are with the family in this difficult time. He moved there with his wife, Kathryn, who also works in finance, when he took the job as fiscal policy advisor in the controller's office in 2014. Love you all Houghtaling & Smith Funeral Home, Inc.:(518) 673-2233, | Gray-Houghtaling & Smith:(518) 993-3361, We encourage you to use our beautifully designed interactiveonline tributesto pay your respects.. Michele, the boys and I are saddened by your loss. A Memorial Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, September 18 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Melrose with Rev. Phone: (724) 478-1244. I learned so much from him. Cloud, Minnesota. Tim will be missed. My heart aches for. A lifelong Twin Cities resident, she graduated from Burnsville High School in 2004, and earned her Bachelors in English . Husband of Janet L. (Reichart) Schaeffer. Prior to that, he had lived in Los Angeles for 27 years. Contributions in memory of Mr. Timothy John Schaffer may be made to Ronald McDonald House Charities, 139 S. Lake Ave., Albany, NY 12208. View our archive of Book of Memories fully-interactive online guestbook tributes for our Denver location. Family and friends are coming together online to create a special keepsake. View Tribute Book Mr. Timothy John Schaffer, 53, of St.Johnsville, NY went home to be with the Lord Sunday, May 16th, 2021. Even more important than his tremendous career, he was a wonderful, generous human being and I am so grateful I had the chance to know him.". The legislation would allow the New Mexico Finance Authority to issue revenue bonds for transportation and broadband projects. Schaefer, Lana Lou age 74, of Burnsville, passed away in the early morning hours of August 14, 2020, into the loving and gracious arms of the Lord Jesus, pain free, peacefully, and in her sleep . He has left a hole in many hearts God Bless, Words are so difficult at times like this but Tims death stuck my heart deeply and I didnt even know him. He was born in Dayton, Ohio, Feb. 6, 1948, son to Carol Doris (Nelson) and David George Shaffer. There is a Jewish expression one says when remembering the dead, 'May his memory be a blessing.' Beloved father of Timothy Brandon Schaefer and Sara Kaye Schaefer. Tim was a member of Grace Point Church in Watertown. Everyone enjoyed his professionalism and humor. Jenny, you and your family are in my prayers. and it filled the room whenever in his presence! Timothy L. Schaffer Obituary. start shopping. "One of my mom's most important messages to me when I was growing up was pick great friends. Were praying for peace and healing for all of you. "He was the definition of a mensch, and he gave so much to our industry and the people in it," Brodsly said. It was important to him, not to handle an issue at the surface level, but to get all of the details right.". Tim was a member of Grace Point Church in Watertown. David Brodsly, a managing director at KNN Public Finance, said he first worked with Schaefer in 1984. Brian was born on Feb. 18, 1972, to Daniel and Barbara Schaefer in Bellevue, Washington. He was predeceased by his parents, Frank and Helen (O'Shaughnessy) Schaefer. Schaefer first joined Chiang when he was state controller as a fiscal policy advisor, then followed him to the State Treasurer's Office. We are thinking of the wonderful times we had together and smiling at the memories we made. Chiang said his policy about choosing staff was pick brilliant people and let them do their jobs. Father Tom was the beloved cousin of the Golembiewski, Janosko, Sobczak, Zebracki, and . Tim Shaffer passed away Tuesday morning at his home in Prospect. All of us at Lighting Associates share this loss of Tim. Tim Schaffer (Republican Party) is a member of the Ohio State Senate, representing District 20.He assumed office on May 8, 2019. His current term ends on December 31, 2024. "Tim Schaeffer is a force-of-nature. Private . They lived in Sioux Falls, where Tim worked as a massage therapist and at other various jobs. Tim was a wonderful man and will be missed by so many. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Hugh was born on May 25, 1943, in Sullivan, the son of Arthur and Pansy D . The son of the late Curt and Clara (Wasney) Schaefer, Tim was born April 2, 1949 in Saginaw, Michigan. He was 75. We will be praying for you and your family during this incredibly difficult time. Tim will be missed. Margaret C. "Marge" Schaefer, age 87 of Melrose, died peacefully surrounded by her family on Monday, September 14, 2015 at Cherrywood Assisted Living in St. my friend. Arrangements by Crawford-Osthus Funeral Chapel www.crawfordosthus.com. At this time of lostmay you know.His compassion, His grace , and His love. He adored his family and they were his number one priority. My heart aches with the pain of the loss of Tim. We also offer funeral pre-planning and carry a wide selection of caskets, vaults, urns and burial containers. Rest In Peace Tim. Timothy Gizmo Arbogast, age 61, of Cabins, WV went to be with the Lord on Saturday, January 25, 2020 in Grant Memorial Hospital in Petersburg, West Virginia. He is also survived by Numerous Great Nieces, Great Nephews, Cousins. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic, Crawford-Osthus Funeral Chapel & Cremation Services. Tim was born on January 26, 1968, in Omaha, NE, to Alvin and Alice (Davis) Schaeffer. Following graduation, Mr. Schaffer enlisted in the United States Marine Corps, where he served in the Persian Gulf War. The "week's substantial primary market calendar of $10-plus billion will be a big test for where market demand stands," said Tom Kozlik, head of public policy and municipal strategy at HilltopSecurities Inc. Gov. The family will receive relatives and friends on Wednesday, May 19, 2021 from 5:00-8:00PM at the funeral home. Tim was loved by us and by many. Please know we will be praying for his family and friends. He was predeceased by : his parents, Alvin Schaeffer and Alice Schaeffer (Davis); his sister Kim; and his step-mother Sandy Schaeffer. Tim was such a kind person always ready with a smile and genuine want to learn about who you were and what you were up to. Betsy was born March 6th, 1986 to Timothy and Kathleen (ne Herrig) Graca. RIP! Search by Name. And May Almighty God bless you and your family at this difficult time. He will be sorely missed by all. TIMOTHY SCHAEFER OBITUARY. We would like to offer our sincere support to anyone coping with grief. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Brother of Rev. Our prayers are with your Passed away in his residence of the morning of Sunday June 30, 2019. He was a great guy, true friend and will be dearly missed. Pastor Jeff Ruggles will officiate. He will always be remembered with his warm smile. Our sincerest condolences. He had a great smile. Trust that God will hold in the palm of His hand. Tim was a friend and co-worker of mine for 20years. Alvin T. "Tim" Schaeffer, age 54, of Watertown, S.D., passed away on Tuesday, May 10, 2022, at the local hospital. May GODs grace and love be with you all. Shaffer was actively involved in community groupsranging from the Boy Scouts to the Big Butler Fair. He will receive blessing from the Lord and righteousness from the God of his salvation. J. Arbogast, Jr., Braxten Arbogast, Ronnie R.J. Arbogast, Jr., Ashten Arbogast, Selena Arbogast and Natalia Arbogast; one great granddaughter, Oaklynn Viands; two brothers, Mike Arbogast and wife Eleanor of Harman, WV and Mickey Arbogast and wife Sandy of Harman, WV; two sisters, Tammy McFarlan and husband Donnie of Canaan Valley, WV and Nicole Dolly and husband Robert of Job, WV; several nieces and nephews and great nieces and great nephews. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Timothy E. Schaefer. I worked with Tim for almost 24 years. My sincerest condolences to your family. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Jenny and family He worked as a Math Teacher for the Boyertown Area School District for 36 years Retiring in . Tim was a 1972 graduate of Bryan High School and attended Toledo . May you find love and peace in the memories you hold so close to your hearts. Tim was a 1972 graduate of Bryan High School and attended Toledo University. In addition to his parents, Timothy . Read more about the life story of Timothy and share your memory. We went on calls and I spent a fun week with him on a work trip in San Antonio. I will forever remember his beautiful bright eyes and smile, and my life has been blessed from knowing him. Ron Osburn. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. January 26, 1968 - I am so grateful for having known Tim and you and your children. It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. Schaefer hired Bauer for his first job at Fieldman, Rolapp in 2004. I met Tim some 26 years ago when he was a CSR and Jen you were the receptionist. We just met Tim for the first time at DeSmet on Sat 10/17 at a parent event. Thankfully you have a wonderful family, and friends that can offer support, Graybar. Sending Jenny and entire family prayers were are here for you. His greatest joys were his wife, children, and granddaughters. His family and friends have my deepest sympathy and condolences. He attended school in Omaha and graduated from Omaha Central High School. Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. He was always a joy to work with. "He knew how to break down an issue, explain it to clients and help them move forward. Send Flowers . Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. If you do you will have a great life. Carol, Jennifer and Family, May our good and gracious God hold you all in his loving arms during this time of sorrow. April 18, 2011. SCHAEFER TIMOTHY M. SCHAEFER, age 59, passed away on February 12, 2016 after a valiant battle with cancer. Send any friend a story As a subscriber, you have 10 gift articles to give each . Tim was such a well respected professional that we will miss deeply. Kathy Brunette Simonian. "People have been texting me to talk about what Tim did to help them, and how he mentored them along the way," said Kathryn Schaefer. While I only worked with Tim for a few short years I will always remember his smile. Messages run for up to one year and you Our deepest sympathy goes out to your family. Tim will be remembered well. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Your family is in my prayers. Although he is gone from your sight he will never be gone from your heart. Sympathy Ideas. We are praying for you and the kids. 812-576-2222 AGENT INFO Agent Name: Timothy Schaefer Email: teps45@hotmail.com National Producer Number: 15952460 Agent Of Record: Timothy Schaefer LOGIN Agent Login Customer Login Looking for health insurance? I did not have the opportunity to work with Tim closely but am part of the industry and had the great fortune to chat from time to time. Schaefer's . He served as a Republican member of the Pennsylvania State Senate for the 21st district from 1981 to 1996. He married Jacqueline Bordeaux, his loving wife of eight years, on June 23, 2001. "He hired me as a wet-behind-the-ears analyst in February 1985, and thus began a 37-year friendship and mentorship, with Tim as teacher, and I as student. He and Amanda participated in believers baptism together at their church. I pray the Lord wraps his arms around you and brings you peace. Combien gagne t il d argent ? Rickey Dawson Rickey Lee Dawson, 68, of Henley, passed away Monday, February 27, 2023, at University Hospital in Columbia. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Tim was born on Jan. 26, 1968, in Omaha, Neb., to Alvin and Alice (Davis) Schaeffer. He also served as a lieutenant in the U.S Army during the Vietnam war. Touched so many lives. Your email will not be used for any other purpose. Brian Timothy Schaefer, 50, of Tullahoma passed from this life on Feb. 3, 2023, at his residence surrounded by his loving family. He was born on April 24, 1954 in Bryan, OH to Richard & Joyce (Lovejoy) Schaefer. Sara McKenzie. Chapel Of Houghtaling & Smith Funeral Home, Inc. Look inside to read what others have shared. Recommend Alvin "Tim"'s obituary to your friends. We are praying for you and yours. Sara is survived by two nieces, Jennifer Merrill (Reed Price) and Laura Merrill (James Butler) and by Jennifer's children, Mimi Hicklin (Kurt Hicklin, Miles and Reed . A St. Louis man's murder case has dragged on for 4 years. We would like to offer our sincere support to anyone coping with grief. Katie Selenski, executive director of the California Secure Choice Retirement Savings Investment Board which operates CalSavers, the state's pioneering retirement savings program, praised Schaefer. I am so sorry for your loss. May 10, 2022 Tim was great to work with, professional, candid, helpful and he had a great sense of humor that was tremendously helpful for the business we did together. John W. Schaeffer, 71 of Boyertown. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this . Family and friends are coming together online to create a special keepsake. Your email will not be used for any other purpose. Find an Obituary. Our thoughts and prayers go to Tim and his family. One text said, "I am so thankful for Tim and the compassion he has shown me the past year. Burial was at Mt. Jenny, I am so sorry for your loss. Such a genuine person. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. My sincerest thoughts and prayers go out to Tims family during this very dofficult time. Jenny; The Chimentos are so sorry to hear of your great loss. Lean on the Lord in these difficult times and I am here for you. Beloved Husband of Jennifer Schaeffer (nee Shaffer); loving father of Max, Abigail and Tyler Schaeffer; cherished son of Carol and the late Richard Schaeffer; dear brother of Richard Rick (fiance Gina Donato) Schaeffer, Michelle (John) Burke and the late Lisa (surviving Mike) Vienhage. "Tim had a deep well of knowledge about public finance," Chiang said. Timothy L. Schaefer, 66, of Warren, Indiana, formerly of Bryan, Ohio, passed away on Jan. 2, 2021, at 1:25 a.m. at Visiting Nurse & Hospice Home in Fort Wayne, Indiana. 2023 Kelly Funeral Home. People were naturally drawn to him as a person not a business associate. In addition to his parents, Timothy was preceded in death by an infant sister, Robin Arbogast; an infant nephew, Michael Arbogast. Read more about the life story of Alvin "Tim" and share your memory. Tim leaves behind many years of treasured memories shared with his beloved Vivian Gordon. Tim was a friend and a great man. Fitch Ratings raised Miami-Dade County's $4.9 billion of aviation revenue and revenue refunding bonds to A-plus from A. Terry was born July 1st 1957 in Deadwood South Dakota to Arnold and Joyce Schaefer, he grew up in California until 1972 when his family came back to South Dakota. I was always amazed at how many people he knew in the St. Louis area. Your family. My prayers for Tims family. Tim Schaefer, who served the California public finance market for decades as a trader, a banker, a financial advisor and until last year as deputy state treasurer, has died. We are praying for peace and healing for all of you. Obituary. Visitation will be prior to the services on Saturday at the chapel. A great friend. Order a gift of comfort today. Jenny, I will continue to lift you and your family up in prayer. My deepest sympathy to the entire Schaeffer family as well as his close friends. They include California's Green Bond Market Development Committee and Ma's efforts to bank the California cannabis industry. R.I.H. On October 7, 2006, Tim married Amanda Riggert in Beresford, SD. They lived in Sioux Falls, S.D., where Tim worked as a massage therapist and at other various jobs. Feb 15, 2022 Updated Mar 27, 2022. Pastor Jeff Ruggles will officiate. He was such an incredibly loving person and cousin. He was a great man - always with a great smile and warm greeting. Details on services have yet to be finalized. Timothy John was a righteous upright man who had a huge heart and loved many and loved well. Praying for your entire family. Kaempfert originally used it under the title "Beddy Bye" as part of the instrumental score for the movie A Man Could Get Killed.The song was made famous in 1966 by Frank Sinatra, although it was initially given to Melina Mercouri, who thought that a man's vocals would better . Everyones heart breaks to watch you endure this pain- but our Lord must have needed the bright smile and loving spirit of another one of his beautiful Schaeffer children. Schaefer's career "is one that would be hard to replicate, not only in tenure, but he covered so many aspects of this industry," said Raul Amezcua, a senior managing director with Ramirez & Co. Schaefer was California's deputy treasurer for public finance in two administrations. He was always a great mentor and friend, the best friend anyone could ask for," she said. Alice Kathleen Morris Obituary. Charles Timothy Shaffer of Prospect, a lawyer who served 16 years in the state Senate and five years as a district judge and donated $1 million to Butler County Community College, died Tuesday at his . So saddened of our loss. He enjoyed reading, especially in church, speaking German, participating in plays, theatre, and cooking. Obituaries for March 03, 2023. The public finance industry veteran brings his experience to the minority owned investment banking and advisory firm. Your email address will not be published. Timothy was born on September 20, 1967 in Cobleskill, NY, the son of Paul and Carol Jane Schaffer. There is no photo or video of Timothy L. Schaffer.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. We are very sorry for your loss. Timothy Schaefer. A wonderful man and friend to many. Jenny and kids, Penny and I pray for your comfort during this time. After relocating to Watertown, Tim worked as a cook and later was employed atHuman Service Agency. Please know we are praying for peace and comfort that only God can provide. He wasChristian by Faith. "He was wise, kind, modest, loyal, incredibly smart, and wickedly funny, but never at others' expense," Larkins said. Required fields are marked *. He moved to Yankton, SD, where he lived with his Dad. To send flowers . The Sahaida Family offers you our sincerest condolences. All Obituaries - Schaffer Funeral Home, Inc. offers a variety of funeral services, from traditional funerals to competitively priced cremations, serving Defiance, OH and the surrounding communities. Born in Bechtelsville he was a son of the late Hilda M. (Badman) and Steward R. "Stu" Schaeffer, Sr. I offer my condolences, prayers and lots of love. Funeral Home website by. Dave. You are in prayers. Send Flowers. Make sure relatives of Timothy L. Schaffer know they have sympathy messages here. SCHAEFER, Mr. Timothy E. of Saginaw, Michigan. Alvin T. Tim Schaeffer, age 54, of Watertown, S.D., passed away on Tuesday, May 10, 2022, at the local hospital. My thoughts and prayers are with his family through this extremely difficult time. "He always made himself available to me to offer insights and advice and helped me see new facets of the challenges I faced," Selenski said. Browse through our vast selection of Remembrance Products. Patrick Raymond Schaffer, 79, of Woodbury, MN, passed away peacefully on February 17, 2023 surrounded by his family. He was a true diehard Cowboys fan. Denver Obituaries. Every memory left on the online obituary will be automatically included in the book. Hope Cemetery in Watertown. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Arbogast family, c/o Rose A. Arbogast, PO Box 153, Cabins, WV 26855. I worked with Tim at Graybar in Evansville. Former State Sen. Tim Shaffer announced Wednesday that he is donating $1 million to BC3. Funeral Home website by. My family was saddened to hear of the tragic loss of Tim. It is the good memories that brings comfort. You and I shared something different along with Tim, Tina and Jason Huber. We encourage your input. Besides his wife, Molly, he is survived by two sons: Dakota Schaefer of Pittsfield and Benjamin Schaefer of Chicago, IL; two brothers: David Schaefer and his wife Diane of Virginia Beach, VA and James Schaefer of Lee; 1 sister: Nancy Simonelli and her husband David of Virginia Beach, VA along with many more extended family. Alvin T. "Tim" Schaeffer, age 54, of Watertown, SD, passed away on Tuesday, May 10, 2022, at the local hospital. My sincerest condolences to you and your children. A memorial service will be held next Thursday May 12th at 11 a.m. the Emmanuel Lutheran Church in Prospect. Timothy was a former employee of American Woodmark in Moorefield, WV. Many prayers for the Schaeffer Family Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Alvin T. Schaeffer of Watertown, South Dakota, born in Omaha, Nebraska, who passed away at the age of 54, on May 10, 2022. Ive known Tim since I started calling on Graybar 23+ years ago. Apollo, PA 15613 . Very sorry for your loss. I watched your kids sometimes so you and Tim could get out. On October 7, 2006, Tim married Amanda Riggert in Beresford, SD. "Tim Schaefer always did the right thing. Every memory left on the online obituary will be automatically included in this book. Take comfort as you can in his eternity. May the heavens open up and pour an abundance of blessing on your family. 100 Owens View Avenue. There are no events scheduled. Hope Cemetery in Watertown. Burial will be at Mt. Norm was born in Yorkton on July 6, 1959 to William and Enid Schafer. Bless you all. May you be comforted knowing the many lives he touched and the friends and family that loved him. May he rest in peace and live forever in your hearts until you meet again. The Franciscan Friars of Saint Anthony Friary, St Louis, Mo. I pray for the peace that passes all understanding would be with you. Praying peace and consolation for Tims family and friends. Toll Free: 1-887-67-CURRANS Active urn bearers will be: Allison Schmidt, Seth Miles, Ralph Riggert, and Warrin Krull. I was immediately welcomed by his kind presence and genuine conversation. 1939 - 2023 Sara McKenzie died peacefully in her sleep at Horizon House in Seattle on February 21. My deepest sympathy goes out to Tims family. Timothy was born on September 20, 1967 in Cobleskill, NY, the son of Paul and Carol Jane Schaffer. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. Dear Jenny, Max, Abby and Tyler, we are praying for your family. AGEE, Timothy Lee, 35, of Henrico, Va., passed away on June 5 of 2021. Sioux Falls, SD - Terry A. Schaefer, 65, passed away Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at his home due to complications of ALS. May the comfort and peace of our dear God be with you all! To send flowers Daily obituary listings - central Virginia. He soon would serve as the Butler County solicitor before he was elected to the state senate. And he does it with great humor and intelligence. "Tim was a great F.A.," Bauer said. She was born in Evanston, IL on June 3, 1939. Copyright document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) All Rights ReservedPrivacy Policy EOEButler Radio Network | 252 Pillow Street | Butler, PA 16001 | 724-283-1500, Applications Being Accepted For Tri-County Scholarship, GOP Senate Candidates To Square Off In Grove City. Mike is survived by his wife of 54 years, Margie Kidd Keating; son, Jim Keating and his wife, Aimee Freeman; and grandchildren . She is also survived by her family and friends . When Schaefer started at Fieldman & Rolapp, the firm primarily focused on water agencies and community facilities districts, Bauer said. Anytime we went to a ballgame or hockey game, out to dinner or some other event we always seemed to run into someone that he knew sometimes more than one person at each event. Greater St. Louis Area. My thoughts and prayers are with Tims family. May the love of friends and family soften your sorrow and sadness. 2017-2023 Tribute Archive. May God Bless you with the Peace that surpasses all understanding. Make sure you're getting it all, Citigroup cuts three positions from municipal team, Scenes from the 2023 National Outlook Conference, S&P changes outlook on Reedy Creek Improvement District's GOs to stable, Short-end munis firmer, new-issue calendar tops $10B, Murphy's New Jersey budget plan would beef up reserves, pay down debt, Utah Legislature passes expansive anti-'boycott' bill, After a banner year, Fitch upgrades Miami International Airport's bonds. Schaefer was involved in some of the State Treasurer's Office's biggest public policy programs related to bonds. You are the most faith-filled person I know. He attended school in Omaha and graduated from Omaha Central High School. He adored his family and they were his number one priority. Marvin Enneking officiating. Please accept my condolences during this sad time. Tim was a friend to many, and will be greatly missed. Tim was a great person, always spoke about how much he loved Max, Abigail and Tyler, that family time was paramount to his happiness and that he was blessed to have a partner like Jenny. He is survived by : his wife Amanda Riggert of Watertown; his children, Warrin Krull of Watertown, Raina Schaeffer of Watertown and Isaac Schaeffer of Watertown; his half-brother Danny Schaeffer (Frieda) of Blaine, MN; and his sister Jeannie Vadner (Bruce) of Paynesville, MN.. Funeral arrangement under the care ofCrawford-Osthus Funeral Chapel & Cremation Services. May the Lord bless you and Keep You, May the Lord shine his face upon you, May the Lord give you peace. Feb 1993 - Mar 200512 years 2 months. Juarez appointed Schaefer to chair the technical advisory committee. That is why we became far more than financial colleagues.". A memorial service for Thomas R. Darmody III will be held . The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. It's more complicated than you might think. Memorial services will be at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, May 14, 2022, at Crawford-Osthus Funeral Chapel in Watertown. He was a nice guy and always a pleasure to speak with during many of the industry events we attended over the years. Urn bearers were Allison Schmidt, Seth Miles, Ralph Riggert and Warrin Krull. TIMOTHY SCHAEFER OBITUARY. Jenny, you and your family have my prayers in this very trying time. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Timothy L. Schaffer (Monticello, Indiana), who passed away on December 1, 2021, leaving to mourn family and friends.

Who Did Eddie Van Halen Leave His Money To, 7250 Elite Volleyball Club, Articles T