german bakery orange county

toro 75740 vs 75742

• by

Furthermore, the things will be easier to take as well. I agree with the other posts. Hello Paul, Keeping this speed, you will get a trim speed of 2.4mph and 5.5 mph. This mower features the exclusive Toro MyRide Suspension platform. I would choose the Big Dog. I talked to a dealer about the Gravely ZTX 52 compared to the Ariens Ikon XD 52 at Lowes, dealer said he believes the Arions is more equal to the Gravely HD which is a step up for less money, what are your thoughts between the two? Save up to $750 off Select Zero Turn Mowers and get a 60V Max Leaf Blower or String Trimmer when you finance any new Titan, Titan Max or Timecutter Mower using your Toro card. JavaScript is disabled. Our Second Choice: Toro 75742- Mower With the Twin Engine! He even knocked off another $100 so I felt like I got a screamin deal on a mower that should last many, many years. Yes, I agree. The question is: Do you need those extras? Thats the best deal. Despite poor customer service from both Toro and Husqvarna, there is no doubt their manufacturing capabilities are excellent. Even better, the mower's compact design makes for easy storage. 107 cm. 22.5 HP TimeCutter V-Twin Gas Zero-Turn Riding Mower with Smart Speed Model# 75742. I mow a little over an acre on mostly flat land, but some uneven terrain due to it being new construction. I have the 52 inch and I really like the fact that Ariens put all the overhang on the left, closed side of the deck. Mowing very large lawns at least takes some time. The engine is around 452cc, providing enough speed to cover a medium-sized lawn. Pinpoint quality cuts and zero-turn mowing are just two pro commercial contractor features that put Toro's cutting-edge technology and world-class craftmanship into the hands of homeowners. https://www.bobcat.com/mowers/zero-turn-mowers. The toro 75740 has a 452cc engine. All tractors with gear-drive transmissions have multiple forward speeds, usually five or six. The toro 75740 and the 75742 are both excellent quality mowers. The premium Titan range also has a fabricated deck as standard in all sizes with a maximum cutting height of 4.5 inches. This is how I make money to keep this website up and running. So the 52 edge is 2,899 and the Ariens XD Ikon XD 52 is 3099, but they would have to order it. Thanks in advance! I recall seeing someplace, but cant find it now a free bagger kit for this unit if you buy before the end of April. Despite their outstanding capabilities in manufacturing premium quality power tools and yard machines, Husqvarna suffers poorly with a low level of after-sales customer satisfaction. Available on all but two models, they feature a 10-gauge high strength fabricated steel deck shell with a reinforced leading-edge across the entire deck. While a good safety feature, this can also be inconvenient in tight areas. Oil drain tube very hard to remove, Pulling down while gently rotating rubber tube. Check out the article to see the reviews of the mowers. 2022 The Sixteen Best 54-72 Inch Residential Zero Turn Mowers. You can also close the survey directly with (x) button on the top left of this page without visiting Amazon. This is one of the best 42-inch mowers on the market because it mows well, bags well, and mulches well. The other thing is They sale the Ariens Edge for 300 less in the 52 and the Gravely ZTX 52 for 300 more than the IKon XD-52. Best budget zero-turn on the market. Thanks for the quick reply Paul and all the great info. 1. Innovative, smart connected technologies that save you time and get you back to what you enjoy doing most. However, keep in mind that there is certain maintenance you have to do. Fuel Capacity. The Ariens Edge is their economical line. A 21-inch walk-behind will mow about 1/2 acre an hour. In order to retrieve the engine fault codes, you will need to park the machine on a level and firm surface. This makes the mower very versatile. TimeCutter SS4225 75742 is part of the We steered the mower in tight corners, and it navigated very smoothly. The Toro autonomous mower is coming Spring 2023 to shorten your to-do list and free up your calendar for everything but mowing. Air Intake and Filtration Assembly. PREV. The Toro Titan uses the Kawasaki 708cc engine and an 18.9-liter fuel tank for use over 5 acres or more. Also, there are some other differences as well. Unlock to see our ratings and compare products side by side. Hydraulic or electric boost to reduce force required to turn the steering wheel. If you click on the 75 AH mower then go to the frequently bought together area of the page you will get the best deal. Moreover, it lasts a long time as well. Due to this, your lawn will look gorgeous. Toro 42 (107 cm) TimeCutter MyRIDE Zero Turn Mower (75745). Hey again Paul, Ground speeds range of up to 7 MPH in mow mode, 5.5 MPH in tow mode and 4 MPH in trim mode. The repair center may be miles away from you. You will get digital access to reviews and ratings for over 8,500 products and services Thoughts on how it holds up The 75742 has the v-twin 22 commerical toro engine? Husqvarna 550 XP Problems You Should Be Aware of. My only gripe is the hand controls are overly complicated to me. Includes clutching or drive engagement, braking, steering, turn radius, and stability. Husqvarna and Toro make superb zero-turn mowers, but in the features comparison, the Husqvarna MZ61 just has the advantage with the Briggs & Stratton engine and larger fuel capacity. This helps to shorten your mowing time. Now as the tires are bigger, it provides a nice advantage over soft ground. Aftersales customer support is also an important factor. Reactivate now Since the 2020 XD is the same mower as the 2020 Gravely ZT X, in my opinion, its worth ordering the Ariens. I have watched a number of videos on these in the last month, and it seems good enough, and its near the price range for a similar-sized gas ZT. Exceptional runtime and a compact design make it nimble and convenient. Remember, when you get tired of walking Wright makes the Velke Sulky so you can ride behind it. Thank You. So, if you have a very large lawn, 75742 is the better choice. Find Out How. The manufacturer's claimed cutting width, or swath, in inches. Hi Paul, Thank you for all of the information you provide on the site and your channel. The above that they have a fabricated 10-gauge cutting deck as standard. This Toro mows very well, bags very well, and mulches very well. Mulching Influence-free. Toro TimeCutter SS4225 75742 Zero-Turn Mower, Best Spring-Cleaning Deals on Vacuums, Lawn Care Tools, and More, Sun Joe Battery Lawn Mowers Recalled Due to Laceration Hazard, 21 Products on Deep Discount in September, Protect Yourself From Indoor Air Pollution, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Excels at removing embedded dirt from carpets. Equipped with the Toro V-Twin engine, the mower moves swiftly. Show All Features. It not only looks good but also mows, bags and mulches very well. However, it does not sacrifice the speed of the blade tip. Scott. As it has a twin-engine, it can be really efficient in larger gardens. Furthermore, the mowing times are swift as well. Youll hate it. This mower uses a fuel-sipping single-cylinder engine that has plenty of power for weekly mowing. I dont see any mention about a Craftsman zero turn mowers. Find the product you are looking for related to Electronics. Find and compare products from Baby Mattresses, Find and compare products from Baby Cribs, Find and compare products from Baby Bassinets, Find and compare products from Baby Bouncers, Find and compare products from Baby Monitors, Find and compare products from Baby Carriers, Find and compare products from Baby Food Makers, Find and compare products from Facial Cleansing Brushes, Find and compare products from Hair Trimmers, Find and compare products from Hair Stylers, Find and compare products from Hair Dryers, Find and compare products from Electric Shavers, Find and compare products from Fragrances, Find and compare products from Hedge Trimmers, Find and compare products from Pressure Washers, Find and compare products from Robotic Lawn Mowers, Find and compare products from Power Stations, Find and compare products from Fishing Rods, Find and compare products from Fishing Reels, Find and compare products from Tennis Rackets, Find and compare products from Electric Bikes, Find and compare products from Treadmills, Find and compare products from Rowing Machines, Find and compare products from Fitness Trackers, Find and compare products from Smart Lighting, Find and compare products from Laser Measuring Tools, Find and compare products from Ride-on Lawn Mowers, Find and compare products from Lawn Mowers, Find and compare products from Robotic Vacuum Cleaners, Find and compare products from Vacuum Cleaners, Find and compare products from Bathroom Scales, Find and compare products from Digital TV Antennas, Find and compare products from Space Heaters, Find and compare products from Smoke Detectors, Find and compare products from Acoustic Bass Guitars, Find and compare products from Bass Guitars, Find and compare products from Acoustic Guitars, Find and compare products from Electric Guitars, Find and compare products from Electric Skateboards, Find and compare products from VR Headsets, Find and compare products from Golf Balls. So, lets get into the detail and explain how I came to my decision. Husqvarna is a trusted brand, and 550 XP doesnt show many problems initially. You can be sure of it. The resale will be much better also. If you feel you have received this message in error, please view our customer care You've worked so hard that you shouldn't let your lawn to govern your free time. If your lawn is even slightly rough its worth the extra money. Toro Titan Time Cutter 50 Power: gas 23HP Engine: Kawasaki V-Twin Max Speed: 7mph Fuel Capacity: 3 gallon Cutting Deck: Fabricated Max Cutting Width: 50 inch Max Cutting Height: 4.5 inch Transmission: Hydrostatic Terrain: Flat, Obstacles Acreage: 2-4 Warranty: 3-Years (unlimited hour, residential) Roll Bar: No Cub Cadet Ultima ZT1 50 Beautiful controls, 8.5mph flat speed, and a large 22.7ltr fuel tank. High-performing products that keep large turf areas beautiful and healthy-while saving you time, water and energy. A 42-inch zero-turn will mow about 1 1/2 2 acres an hour. Pro Tactics. Nobody can answer this question in a word. I have a new lot with mostly flat but a few rolling hills on 3/4 acre lot. Passwords are 6-20 characters with at least one number and letter. Some tractors don't let you cut grass in reverse. 25. Toolless Oil Change - Spend less time maintaining your mower with toolless oil change and filter. Skip to the end of the images gallery. So many choices! Im trying to keep my budget at a max of $3000 and there are just so many choices at that price point. I am debating between Toro 42 in. Delivery Cost: $200.00. The Z (residential) and the MZ line have been around for 15 years now and all of the other brands have updated their decks and frames. The Deere is not designed at all for mowing fields. My question is, would the 42 mower fit my needs for mowing around the pine trees with the 3 water ring or would you suggest the 48 with the wider deck which sticks out further. Most of the time you will have to transport your mower to a repair center to get it repaired. Copyright 2023 CompareClick.com operated by Rank MT PT. They have primarily been offered in rural areas and are the mower of choice for many farmers and ranchers. Its no secret that Husqvarnas zero-turn mowers are understandably recognized as a premium product, with a life span of up to 12 years if the machine is well maintained. What is your opinion on Spartan RZ for a $200 more than the John Deere and Toro? toro 75742 toro grass deflector toro 74726 timecutter ss4200 parts toro timecutter 5000 blades toro timecutter 4200 parts Compare with similar items Product Description Make sure your model is listed above. Find the product you are looking for related to Automotive. Toro zero turn mowers offer both options to customers. Scott. Buy Toro 42 in. Trying to decide between Toro 75742 and CC XT1 46. 2021 Cub Cadet Lawn and Garden Tractors New Models! Model # 75740 Store SKU # 1001420934. They just introduced a whole new line of mowers to replace the CRZ. Toro TimeCutter 4225 Zero Turn Rider 75742 features a 42-inch deck and 22.5 hp Toro Commercial V-Twin engine with Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing. You dont have to worry about fuel issues and it will run on E15 fuels. Cub Cadet Ultima ZT1 42 in. We all play a part in protecting our water resources. Unlock for unbiased ratings and reviews for products and services you use everyday. I just got a Tractor Supply ad that shows a Bad Boy 54 MZ Magnum for $3500. Most of the time, blade rotation inconvenience happens due to clutch problems. We will take you to Amazon after the survey closed to give you the most up-to-date prices. What is the difference between the toro 75740 and 75742? Hi Jack, And thats the problem. Beautiful controls and capable of mowing on flat terrain or slopes up to 15 degrees. Count on it. Owner satisfaction ratings are based on the proportion of members who are extremely likely to recommend their zero-turn mower brand to their friends and family. and stay safe during this craziness. On the contrary, the 75742 is well known for its twin-engine, and it provides lots of power to the mower. Husqvarna Electric Clutch Troubleshooting Steps within Minutes! With 4 years warranty cover, the MZ61 just edges it over the Toro Titan. I guess I really need to think if I want to quit walking and start riding as my first decision. Your question is probably already answered. Pop Up Emitter Vs Grate- Which Drainage Is Best For You! Take control over your mowing speed, while never sacrificing blade tip speed. This Toro mows very well, bags very well, and mulches very well. Reflects how fine the clippings are and how completely the mower distributed its clippings over the lawn's surface. 22.5 HP TimeCutter V-Twin Gas Zero-Turn Riding Mower with Smart Speed Model# 75742 and the 42 in. Husqvarna 550 XP. Toll-Free (877) 204-6873 Phone (615) 641-7720 Fax (615) 641-7559 Hours Monday-Friday: 8:00 am -. The larger frame and wider tires account for this. Toro's Smart Speed Technology, which adapts to your movement for effortless maneuverability, makes it even easier to manage. With Toro's Smart Speed Technology, you have complete control over the mowing speed of this mower. We Sell Only Genuine Toro Parts Find Part By Symptom. All other factors being equal, an engine with more power will be able to handle tougher jobs (such as tall grass) without bogging down. The blade speed on zero-turn mowers is faster than on a lawn tractor so you can travel over the lawn faster and still get a great cut. You must log in or register to reply here. The premium top-of-the-range models feature an excellent Kawasaki engine. It will be published when it is approved by a moderator. 20 HP Gas Dual Hydrostatic Zero-Turn Mower Model# BG21127. A clutch should receive 12 volts of power to operate properly. Despite being expensive, it has a great demand in the market. During our measurement, we found out that the front tires were 11 x 4. There are several factors to consider in determining who makes the best zero-turn mower between Husqvarna and Toro. The Cub Cadet just has a mulching cover. But what are the Husqvarna 550 XP problems people face? Lets the tractor's driver maintain a constant speed without using the foot pedal. Product information Warranty & Support Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here Feedback Model 75742 W Is The Same As 75742 - Different Crates; California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS. Dump Carts There are cheap, good carts and expensive, bad carts. The minor maintenance is pretty cheap so it can keep the mower running for a long time. Top flat speed of 7.8 mph. Lets see if we can sort them all out. 75742, worth it, if you are a veteran, box stores give a 10% discount, but dealer I am certain will match it, go with the dealer, you need them on your side, they are well worth it! Starting issue is the most common one youll face in the long run. 22.5 HP TimeCutter V-Twin Gas Zero-Turn Riding Mower with Smart Speed Model# 75742. So the 2020 Gravely X-52 has the bigger wheels and a high back seat, but it is 3,399. Husqvarna uses the exceptional Briggs & Stratton endurance engine across their entire range of consumer and professional zero-turn mowers. Hi Justin, I agree with you the IKON XD is a nice step up from the EDGE for just a few dollars more. 1. looking forward to seeing how the toro does. My question is the $700 price increase worth spending for the ladder unit. It is a workhorse and is almost 14 years old. Let our dealers find it for you! Available at The Home Depot Also available online through cubcadet.com. These machines will last you many years and with the larger tires will ride better). John Deere E100 Vs E130: What Is Your Handy Lawn Mower & Why? It makes trimming extremely easy and I can trim around right a telephone pole without leaving any grass to trim. However, we got 1.7 and 4mph for each optimal speed we tried for the towing speed. Ive been doing our 1.5Acre with a 22 FWD Craftsman for 15 years and last season I swore that would be my last doing that! Email. Your question is probably already answered. Paul Sikkema has been writing about snow blowers, riding mowers, and other lawn and garden equipment for over 10 years. While giving the mower a test run, we found out it can zero turn. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Normally, toro lawn mowers can last up to 10 years maximum. Find the product you are looking for related to Fashion. I have an old TimeCutter with the Kawasaki engine. It may not display this or other websites correctly. A 42-inch lawn tractor will mow about 1 acre an hour. they are new but from 2016 manufacture date. Find the product you are looking for related to Travel & Leisure. Gravely also has a really easy to use controls on their hydro models) Wright has a stand-on Sulky so you dont have to walk. If you need to tow a cart or pull other attachments on the hills it helps to put the lever in tow. Spend less time maintaining your mower with toolless oil change and filter. And you can rest easy knowing Toro stands behind its mowers with a 3-year unlimited hour residential warranty, plus 3-year, 300-hour commercial engine warranty. Press the ignition switch and slightly push down the reset button located on the dash for 3-5 seconds. You can move a three-position lever that allows you to run the ground speed of the mower slower for trimming or slower for pulling loads that will tear up the transmissions on other zero-turns. Cub Cadet Ultima ZTX Zero-Turn Mowers Better, Bigger, Badder! With Toro's 42" TimeCutter, you'll get real comfort and a stunning cut. I looked close at these before going on with my JD,(mainly because of leaves and fall cleanup) and decided that the 75742 was easily worth the extra few bucks. 42 in. 22 HP Gas-Powered TimeCutter Zero-Turn Mower at Tractor Supply Co. Great Customer Service. 3 yr warranty, no hour limit, 23HP Kawa motor, the deck seems very solid. Count on it. Find the product you are looking for related to Health & Care. If they offered it in a 46 it would be perfect, but the 52 is a little big for my usage. Powered by consumers. Get a beautiful, professional-looking lawn. It cuts very well and is one of the best low priced ZTRs on the market. The only Ariens they have in the store are the edges, because they did not carry them last year. You're also a perfectionist. The best feature is the Smart Speed Control. This translates into around 3,000 hours of use. 25%. Service intervals depend on the intensity and duration of the zero-turn mowers use as well as weather conditions. The 75742 has the Toro (Chinese) engine, a 42 inch stamped deck, and a regular seat. There is a space under the seat of the mower. Are they made in the US? And you can rest easy knowing Toro stands behind its mowers with a 3-year unlimted hour residential warranty, plus 3-year, 300-hour commercial engine warranty. Hi Sasha, The 42 (107 cm) TimeCutter MyRIDE Zero Turn Mower (75747) is worth $700 more than the 42 (107 cm) TimeCutter Zero Turn Mower (75742) because of the extras you get. Toro 75745 42in (107 cm) TimeCutter MyRIDE Zero Turn Mower, Toro 75747 42in (107 cm) TimeCutter MyRIDE Zero Turn Mower, Hassle-free maintenance, spend less time maintaining your mower with toolless air filter changes and belt covers. Due to the addition of this feature, dust rarely sticks to the air filter. Side discharging Won't start. The Time Cutter range comes with a stamped deck up to their 42 model. When purchasing a high-ticket value item such as a zero-turn mower, build quality, reliability, and performance all play a vital role in determining the best products on the market. Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Please Note:If you click on most of the links in this article and buy any product I will make a small commission from that sale. I will break the list below three different types of residential zero-turn mowers based on the mowing deck. 18in Handcrafted High Back with Arm Rests - Lever Slide. [Register HereRegister Here Thanks. Furthermore, it had zero-turn steering that helped us clean the lawn smoothly. They range from 3-4 years or 500-700 hours (whichever comes first). With Toro's 42" TimeCutter, you'll get real comfort and a stunning cut. The Z400 and Z500 series are a new design and appear to be fine. With Toro's Smart Speed Technology, you have complete control over the mowing speed of this mower. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Husqvarna also uses a 10-gauge steel frame for their Z242F zero turn mower, whereas the top end Z560X uses 11-gauge steel suitable for professional commercial use. x 4 in. The MyRide is unique and once you mow your lawn with one youll never go back to a conventional ZTR. . They will cut longer grass better than any of the other mowers you listed. If you want to recommend a product, you can, Each product has advantages and disadvantages, write down the pros and cons about the product you choose. Are You Ready For Electronic Fuel Injection EFI On You New Mower? The stamped deck cuts well but the new Iron Forged fabricated deck is the best Toro has ever put on a 42-inch mower. I aso looked at the Timecutter 50 with and without the myride which is about same cost as John Deere Z525E, what is your opinion of these two? If you are in the market for a professional zero-turn mower for commercial use, then the Husqvarna Z560X is a superb machine with an 11-gauge steel frame and cutting deck. Furthermore, the mower is a great choice if you are looking for long-term use. It is really the only concern I have with the model, and havent been able to find much info about it. Toro also offers a tremendous range of top-end zero-turn mowers including their Professional 6000 series which is equally reliable. Find the product you are looking for related to Pet Supplies. The MyRIDE suspension system protects your body from the roughest terrain, so even when the road becomes bumpy, you can relax in luxurious comfort. Fabricated cutting decks are welded constructed decks that offer more rigidity and strength when compared to a stamped deck. The Toro engine has a good reputation so in my view it is about equal to the Kohler. 75742 (4225) - Toro 42" TimeCutter Zero-Turn Mower (SN: 400000000 - 407699999) > Parts Diagrams (25) 42 Inch Deck Assembly. Hi Jeremy, I really have no preference for either the Kohler or Kawasaki. Subscribe to the channel and you be the first to see it. From the product images, the closed end of the deck appears to sit pretty much in line with the rear tires. Is that the only difference between them? This is a very heavy-duty frame of the highest quality. Find the product you are looking for related to Computers. Find the product you are looking for related to Arts & Crafts.

Bruno Mars Birth Chart, St Stanislaus Omaha Polish Festival 2021, Chris Hemsworth Twins Identical, Jerry Jones Jr Wife, The Wrong Missy Talent Show, Articles T