german bakery orange county

true temper elevate tour vs elevate 95

• by

Elevates definitely feltvery smooth and easy to swing so they give the sensation of playing soft to flexbut saying that they still feelvery stable, don't seem to generate excessive amounts of spin andprovidea pretty boring but mid-highflight. True Temper DG 105-115gr Low-Mid Low-Mid, True Temper XP95 93-95gr Mid-High Mid-High, True Temper ELEVATE 95 95-97gr High High, OBAN CT 100 100 Mid-High Mid-High, Project X I/O 105-115gr Variable Variable, Project X LZ Steel 5.5 115gr Mid Mid, Project X LZ Steel 5.0 110gr Mid Mid, KBS C-Taper Lite 100-110 Mid-High Mid-High, KBS $-Taper Lite 95-110 Mid-High Mid-High, Xcaliber 85 86 Mid Mid, Nippon Modus 105 105 Mid Mid, Project X Catalyst 80CW 85 Low-Mid Low-Mid, Aerotech SteeFiber i90 FC 90gr Variable Variable, OBAN i83 and i93 83-93gr Mid-High Mid-High, KBS TGI 80, 90 80-90 Mid Mid, ACCRA i80 and i90 85-95gr Mid Mid, Mitsubishi C6 80 80-89gr Mid-High Mid-High, Nova Tech i800 80-90 gr Mid Mid, UST Recoil 780ES 80-85gr Mid-High Mid-High, Xcaliber 75 76 Mid Mid. I do yoga and I havent quit playing but I probably will. Free shipping. The mid-high launch shortens the balls trajectory but allows for a more precise shot with greater control. True Temper claims that this dampens 56%of the vibration of the shot (71% in Elevate 95) without suppressing feedback. Im closer to X Stiff speed wise but have a pretty smooth tempo so usually stick with Stiff flex. Thank you its just my set comes with elevate and I have a set of np 950 gh neo at home just to get an opinion about the feel difference. Cart says $744 If you go steel shafts $450. The Elevate Tour, which I tested, is heavier and comes in three flexes. Loved it! Xcaliber 95 . Im 37 and 190lbs and often told I have a very relaxed and chill swing. I really enjoyed your reviews. Featuring ultra high strength vanadium enriched steel alloy, Elevate MPH shafts remain stable even at such lightweight designs. All Rights Reserved. During the swing, the Elevate Tour felt very stable but smoother than Dynamic Gold. The Modus is smoother, to me. I have a background in the game which I wont bore you with. Choose Shaft: Required. I love the Modus 105. Product Marketing Manager Keenan Phillips talks about the new Elevate line, Elevate MPH. Bought another set with Steelfiber 95CW and they're wonderful to hit. Driver and Fairway Wood Fitting Reg. But the truth is, both of them are unquestionably excellent performers on the, Read More 2 Hybrid vs 5 Wood: Which Golf Club Should You Choose?Continue, Mizuno is amongst the heavyweights when it comes to premium golf club makers. [b]Irons:[/b] Mizuno MP 59s Enter the True Temper Elevate, an iron shaft designed to boost launch and spin to optimal level for distance and stopping power. They go high, dont balloon at all and like the review says, they bite by the holes and I was playing a few elevated greens that were a little dry. The Elevate Tour and NEO are similar in weight, though the NEO is noticeably lighter. The ETS offering solved the inconsistencies of the original Elevate 95's in so much that I don't have to try and modulate my tempo. Dont be scared off by the name. 5 Testers Needed! If youre not confident in the fit, you should definitely go back and try more options or at least try those same options again. Nothing but your iron. I have heard that club fitters are finding that the Elevate shaft is playing a little softer and they are fitting players that may play a regular flex into the stiff flex. Im considering the Apex v the Apex Pro. The Elevate Tour is designed to perform moderately in both swing and trajectory. View Options. TEMPO. Hi i just bought callaway mavrik iron set online they came with the true temper shafts now on the listing it said stiff so i figured they were coming with the 98 gram shaft but now that i have received them i got the 96 gram shaft regular.. so my question is will there be a big difference ? A higher-weight shaft will cause a slower swing but a harder impact on the ball. Can you tip these shafts without losing the characteristics? if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'golfertroop_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_9',107,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-golfertroop_com-large-leaderboard-2-0'); Due to the length, the Tour achieves lower trajectory and loft than the Elevate 95. In our test, we saw that the 95 consistently achieved better distance than the Tour. How would u compare the 105 tour x flex Elevate shaft compared to the 105 Nippon x flex. Designed to combat the low spin industry trend, Elevate MPH (Maximum. mpaul1980s 1 yr. ago. Paste as plain text instead, Weight is another important factor when choosing any shaft. Sticks, Shafts & Blades . Hes complaining that the shafts r pitting ( going rusty) . $225, BGF Fitting System (Better Golf Faster). That said, youre missing short, that indicates a mishit or poor club selection, neither of which is going to be fixed with a stiffer shaft. Yes, you can if you go for the regular stiffness of the Elevate Tour. The Elevate 95 is lighter and available in two flexes stiff is 98 grams, regular is 96 grams. Per True Temper, the Elevate 95 provides higher launch and higher spin and is best for . Ping i210 with Elevate 95 ETS R - Falls closely in line with the Modus 105 and Elevate Tours in feel and consistency. Hi Eric, I am 81 and still use apex pro 19 irons with the elevate tour 115 reg shaft. I havent reviewed the KBS Tour 90, so I couldnt give you a good comparison. Oh man, now I see. Also interested in the comparisson bertween DG120 and TTElevate Tour as they are basically the same weight. They also come in three different stiffness options so you can choose the best one for yourself based on your swing abilities. I was fitted in the VSS tour x stiff in my PXG 0311P irons and had been playing the S300 prior in my Bridgestone tour forged. This set performs 'best' for me when purely looking at trackman data but the 105's are very close. Im still working out the yardage as I play, but its getting more and more clear what these shafts can do. Ping i210 with Modus 105 R - Very steady and consistent. One of the key technologies in the Elevate Tour shafts is VSS Vibration Suppression System. As a result, the swing on the Tour is much more restricted and controlled compared to the 95. KBS tour- feel amazing. I went with Elevate Tours in my PXG's. Upload or insert images from URL. I just ordered the Elevate 95 Tours which are tapers vs the Callaway Elevate parallels. Ping G400 Max driver w/Aldila Rogue 125 Silver If I order I may hardstep them just for a little peace of mind, and I may go softstepped X for PW and GW because I've ben really happy with LZ's in my wedges and I think that would be most comparable. Sometimes I'd hit it 160-165with it which obviously hurt going intogreens. The Elevate Tour shafts are taper tip and constant weight. I was thinking of soft stepping one but sounds like maybe I shouldnt and there already play a touch softer ? I would recommend that everyone get a fitting before buying new clubs. Which one would be easy to control? More specifically, do smoother feeling shafts tend to fit players with a smoother, more deliberate & even swing tempo? I recently asked here and was told that the 95 as sold by PXG is a .370 shaft, which means it's descending weight. I purchased the clubs from Dick's, I went ahead and just priced out an individual TT Elevate 95 shaft and KBS Max 80 and the TT was about $3 more than the KBS so I just called Dick's and said I was fine with the shafts that were sent and just asked for a meager $20 ($3 per shaft x 7 clubs) credit to make up for the price difference. Sorry to go off on a tangent but it has devastated me and I live in pain. Have you compared the elevate stuff 120g with dynamic gold S300. Others think its night and day. . Players with the skill will be able to shape shots both ways and control trajectory. I definitely hit the steel shafts with greater consistency with much better feel, but the graphite felt better on the joints. Working on limiting my GRRRS in regulation. Im looking to maybe purchase the elevate 105 and throw those in. The Elevate 95 had horrible dispersion for me. Thanks for another excellent review! NOW AVAILABLE: GolfWRX G/Fore Hats and Holderness & Bourne Polos! Sale. You can post now and register later. Love the feel of them. For mid-handicappers, we often see a lot of variance in distances, especially when standard flex and even standard stiff flex shafts are used. And, the nice thing is, when I do want to go after it and step on it for a little juice, it still doesnt spin up like some other softer shafts did. As a result, they both will have similar longevity. Thanks. I currently hit my 7 iron 175 with my m2s. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy Gap Wedge Stiff 50-10 True Temper Elevate Tour VSS Pro at the best online prices at eBay! Are they similar? The Elevate comes in two versions: a lightweight Elevate 95 (in two flexes at 106- and 108-gram weights), which is also the stock shaft on the new Callaway Apex irons; and a more mid-weight . True Temper X7 132gr Low Low, Project X 6.0, 6.5, 7.0 120-130gr Mid Mid, Project X LS 120-130gr Low Low, Project X LZ Steel 6.5 125gr Low-Mid Low-Mid, Rifle 6.0 and 7.0 125-130gr Mid Mid, OBAN CT-125 125gr Mid Mid, OBAN CT-115 115gr Mid Mid, KBS C-Taper X 120gr Low-Mid Low-Mid, KBS Tour V 115-130gr Low-Mid Low-Mid, KBS $ Taper X 130gr Mid Mid, Nippon Modus 130 121 129gr Low-Mid Low-Mid, Nippon Modus 125 127 129gr Low-Mid Low-Mid, ACCRA TiMesh 125gr Mid Mid, Aerotech i110 110gr Low-Mid Low-Mid, Aerotech i125 125gr Low-Mid Low-Mid, KBS TGI 100, 110 100-110 Mid Mid, Mitsubishi MMT Taper 125gr Mid Mid, UST Recoil 110 110 Low-Mid Low-Mid. I would suggest, if you have the ability togo get a proper fit. Can you describe how both of them compare regarding feeling and ball flight? They could used a little higher flight and extra spin. True Temper XP 95 R300 vs KBS Tour 90 R. Thread starter Hoganman1; Start date May 24, 2021; May 24, 2021. Just peace of mind Im looking for haha. The accuracy is still there, and the ball flight is just gorgeous, no spinning up, no ballooning, just a mid to mid-high arc that keeps putting the ball right where Im aiming. I have limited experience with the LZ, but my impression is that the LZ is more active than the Elevate. I did enjoy the livelier feel of the shaft. Designed to combat the low spin industry trend, Elevate MPH (Maximum Peak Height) is the lightest and highest launching Elevate shaft ever made, allowing for maximum speed and carry distance. Generally speaking, a heavier golf shaft slows down the average . That leaves much of the heavy lifting to the players and allows for precise control compared to the 95. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'golfertroop_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_4',104,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-golfertroop_com-medrectangle-4-0');Read Also:KBS tour 90 vs 105: Which Golf Shaft Will Improve Your Game? Its 112 grams. Featuring ultra high strength vanadium enriched steel alloy, Elevate MPH shafts remain stable even at such lightweight designs. I understand that the right shaft might cost more in the short term, but I will always argue that well fit clubs are the best value. Thx. whats the difference between the Elevate 95 and the XP 95? But do you guys think is there a big difference ? Seems like a good middle ground. I havent. I went to get fitted, tried so many clubs and shafts, in the end the only clubs that I could hit constantly was the Mavrik pro with the elevate r-flex 95 shaft. Heckle, January 17, 2022 in WRX Club Techs. At the moment, however, I dont have any data from which to form an opinion about taper vs. parallel tipped shaft. Elevates may feel softer in flex than the Tours. Cheers; Tour Flex Vs Stiff Flex: Which Flex To Choose? The Elevate 95 is lighter and available in two flexes - stiff is 98 grams, regular is 96 grams. The high trajectory and spin see great correction with high swing speed. Thanks. Shop new and used Callaway Apex DCB 21 Iron Set at 2nd Swing Golf today. If you were fitted into the Apex/Elevate combo by a good fitter, I would trust that fitting unless I saw a substantial amount of data on the course that said the irons didnt work. Gas Club Car Governor Adjustment Everything You Need To Know, How To Remove Golf Cart Steering Wheel? The performance difference is noticeable to me, for others it wont be. They do not fight the wind. Now, lets look at some of the technical specifications of the two clubs. Thats very unusual to have two shafts break in the same spot. Tempo is not how fast you swing it, it is how you swing it fast. Coming from the Nippon 105 Tour and KBS Tour 105, I thought I would be disappointed with this transition, but the only thing I had to acclimate to was greater distance anywhere from about 5-10 yards difference depending on the club, and less aching in the joints after practice and playing. Yet they give us an idea about their type. The Elevate Tour weighs around 20 gm more than the Elevate 95. 95 might be a bit of a shock to you from where you are right now. Elevate Tour VSS. What is unique here is that we have seen the ultralite steel shafts (under 100 . Im 47 and I have ankylosing spondylitis. This reduces the air time of the ball, and the distance solely depends on the golfers swing. There are two models of VSS technology: standard VSS which reduces 71% of harsh . Each custom assembled shaft is built-to-order with a high-quality, Guaranteed Fit Mizuno compatible adapter tip (choose from 15+ driver and fairway wood models like the Mizuno JPX, ST-180, ST-190, ST-200, ST-Z & mo Wanting to put the Elevate Tour 95 in a combo set of x forged 18 and MBs. Also because by the time I get to wedge shafts I obviously can't hardstep the stiffs. My experience with Elevate and Modus 105's; I have a 80 MPH SS with my6 iron and a quick transition. In each of these cases, the dispersion on the shots were just too big. It uses a specialized foam on the upper part of the shaft to reduce the shock. It surprised me, but the stiff never felt loose. VSS is part of the design of the shaft itself. But I have unfortunately drilled in a low ball flight now as a recovering spinny slicer. This specific shaft from True Temper is designed for beginners and amateurs who are still getting the hang of their shots with extended trajectory, swing, and speed. 2 Hybrid vs 5 Wood: Which Golf Club Should You Choose? The True Temper HZRDUS Black Gen4 features a new Dual Torsional Design throughout the shaft. Did the regular flex in this tour shaft feel somewhat stable. The Elevate Tour provides a more subdued spin to every shot than the 95. 0211DC 6-GW w/ Steelfiber shafts.using PXG Oversize grips. . The Elevate Tour is like a DG 120x in stability, with an XP 115 s300 feel (only better) at impact. I might even put them in my X14s which I adore and still play with alot. Some people can switch flexes and barely notice. All Im trying to ask is if you feel the Tour R, and maybe the S, could be categorized as suitable for deliberate swing types as well as the 95 series. You will definitely feel less "kick" in the down swing to stiffer midsection. Now lets put these two shafts from True Temper against each other to see which one will make the best choice for you. They come with Mamiya Recoil 95 F4(stiff) shafts in Matte Black!!! There are as many higher handicap players who can benefit from heavier swing weights as lighter ones. The KBS Tour S is significantly stiffer than the Elevate Tour. Would you rather have a shaft thats too stiff or too soft? I havent tested them after tipping so I can say for sure. Thanks. The designs of certain golf shafts can promote more or less spin so keep this in mind when looking for a shaft to maximize your game. No, the Modus 105x were playing about 110 vs the 116 of the Elevate tour. Ended up reshafting with fujikura pro graphite 115x soft stepped. Im not sure what current shaft best compares. $547.99 Close. 0 Reviews. I hope that for you its the former. I trust the fitter but my ego still thinks me tobe X (if Im being totally honest). GEAR UP // FOR THOSE OBSESSED WITH BEING THE BEST. The Elevates weigh 98g. I also hit Steel Fiber 95 grams in regular and very similar Track Man numbers. What is your swing speed? Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy Sand Wedge Regular 56-10 TrueTemper Elevate 95 VSS GolfClub at the best online prices at eBay! Find the best fit for your Mizuno Driver! Matt is the Founder and Editor in Chief of Plugged In Golf. Videos. Thanks for the feedback and comments on experiences with these shafts everyone. Your shot dispersion can be less than 10 yards right to left and 7-10 yards front to back, ensuring youre getting more greens in regulation. #9 - True Temper Elevate 95 VSS. This may be my last set. A while back I bought a cheap second hand club with DGR300 (the classic heavier DG) and I found that a lot easier to hit and control with better dispersion and flight control albeit slight distance loss (could have been the head also) so good to hear the elevate is slightly softer than kbs but in a similar weight range, I may give it a try on course. Both are classified has mid-high trajory shafts. Continue, Nowadays, this is a very common question asked by golfers that which one is the best between 2 Hybrid and 5 Wood. Thanks for the quick response. Couldnt be happier with the switch! The profile and performance are similar. OK I guess I read that wrong. 4-pw True Temper Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X100 .355" Taper Tip Iron Shafts. @Heckle: In your case it might be worth lookingat the ETS version of the Elevate if you're worried about the weight issue. But that doesnt mean you must be a pro to try them out. SKU: TT0175. Mine is 83mph, would the elevate x flex be okay to use or would you need more club head speed. Thanks Matt. Elevate Tour vs Elevate 95: Head-to-Head Comparison . . In other words, the long iron shafts are heavier than the short. The extra length also offers better swing control to the Tour. I know you will say get fitted but its difficult to find a fitter near me with P790s in stock. The only way to know is to try them. Thanks again. I hit the regular flex in a fitting last week and really liked it. I dont have much experience with the MAX, but I believe the MAX is much lighter. It allows the player to be more precise with their shot and replicate the same swing over and over. Tests have shown that VSS can reduce the shock on the Elevate 95 by 71% and on the Tour by 56%. Products . Average distance with my 8I in the combo was 145. Not sure of weight. Description . Its equally as difficult to swing 85% as it is to go balls-out, but the 85%swing at that smoother transitionshot the ball out at a lower, less spinnytrajectory. Synopsis: If anyone has ever commented that you seemlike you are barely putting effort into yourswing, lean towards the tour elevates. Hi Matt, We are talking about Mizuno mp59 and, Read More Mizuno MP 59 vs 69: Which Irons to Choose?Continue, Ventus Red Vs Blue: Everything you need to know. I ended up getting fit for the LBS Tour V in X flex. I found the DG120x to be more like the DG X100 than the XP 115, but the TT Elevate Tour was the best of both worlds. Does anyone have any information to compare these shafts or have played both and what was your experience? The X-Flex weighs 122 grams, stiff weighs 117 grams, and regular flex is 112 grams. Paste as plain text instead, Not if its well-fit to the player swinging it. My son has the 2021 P790s with the Elevate shafts in stiff ! Elevate Tour features our proprietary Vibration Suppression System (VSS Pro) technology, which provides 56% vibration dampening while . Iam fullyrealistic in my character flaws impacting my scoring ability. The Elevate is better for more moderate tempos who struggle with delivering enough loft at impact or in other words who struggle to provide enough launch angle, peak height, and decent angle for their ball speed. Price: $35.99. Display as a link instead, The Elevate are super smooth, peak flight is higher, still good dispersion with the big difference being a distinguishable kick through the ball and better overall balance. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy Lob Wedge Stiff 60-7 TT Elevate 95 VSS Golf Club Right Hand at the best online prices at eBay! Does the 95 Elevate balloon the ball into the wind? I hit both pretty well, but coming from the modus 105 am worried the tours may be too heavy and the 95 too light. Now I cant even get in there at all to test one out. If your swing speed with a 6 iron is 90+ mph, you should be getting close to 200 yards of distance or more from your 6 iron. Thank you for the feedback its very helpful as I previously had the Kbs tour Stiff and was hoping elevate tour Stiff would be softer as a set of irons I'm thinking of going for have the elevates in them. I would recommend a fitting before spending all that money. I always thought I had an aggressive transition and Ive worked on making this better but I didnt think Id changed it that much to warrant a fairly radical shaft change. Also do E96 have VSS? DG95 is also taper tip .355 so they are constant weight, but typically the DG profile uses a stiffer tip so . He plays off a 4 handicap, with about 74 mph with a 7 iron (140 carry). Most likely, you want to know the core differences between the Ventus Red and Blue Shafts. Titleist TSi3 driver, CallawayMavrik 3WCallawayXR hybrids, Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 54/14,TaylormadeMG2 58/11 wedgesPXGBattle Ready Bat Attack putter. The new part comes in at 121 grams, roughly nine grams lighter than the popular Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100 part. A lot of people prefer a shorter shaft . Nova Tech i700 70-75gr Mid-High Mid-High. I have been previously been fit for project x 6.0 and kbs tour Stiff, the project x at my golf club and kbs at American golf in the UK. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'golfertroop_com-box-4','ezslot_6',105,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-golfertroop_com-box-4-0'); Read Also:C-Taper Lite Vs Modus 105: Which Golf Shaft Will Improve The Game? Your link has been automatically embedded. Do you think there is a real big difference? I can get quick in transition as well, so are you saying the 95s were no issue there? SPONSORED. I am by no way an X flex swing speed, but for me and my swing, it was about finding a shaft stable enough for my quick tempo and transition. My dispersion was great with both, I just felt the Tour had a little kick at the bottom which I wasn't down with. Distance is short and pull to the left, with these I hit the 7 iron 140 yards with a deliberatetempo. Swing weight is definitely important for players at all levels. If your swing speed with a 6 iron is a bit slower, weve still got a perfect solution for you. Spin is the amount of backspin that the ball has. Flexes: Regular, stiff. Feels great. You save $24.01. Elevate in x is a dream shaft for all stiff / x in between golfers. Im not sure how you can make such a blanket statement about it being a dream shaft for all stiff/x golfers. How does the Elavate 95 compare to the Steelfiber 95cw for launch and feel? So itll be much easier for anyone to acclimatize to the Elevate 95. I want a club that will last me a few years. Plug & play Mizuno Driver Replacement Shafts are here! So Ive hit both the 95 S & R and the Tour R and found them similar. The KBS Tour S is significantly stiffer than the Elevate Tour. View Options. But that may be due to the swing of the testing player. I currently play Modus 105 in stiff and I think this new shaft performed better. It's not as low as the DG, but it's significantly lower launching and spinning than the KBS Tour. I have to go really light to get my launch and spin up even with a driver ss of over 100. I have just been fit for these shafts in some PXG 0211s. Im 63, up to a 4 handicap and battling back issues. There are two versions of the Elevate shaft. A player with a quicker backswing and more aggressive transition will have a faster tempo, while a player with a slower backswing and smoother transition will have a more deliberate tempo. a little surprised as I sit around 89-91 chs with the 6 iron and I am in the middle of a swing change from draw pattereto fade. Call it placebo effect if you will, but I did feel like the Elevate had a cleaner impact sensation than other shafts. Jay, Hi Jay, I am in exactly the same position as you , I playEd the modus 105 in stiff for the last 4 yrs, but have always been on the cusp of reg/ stiff. For example if you are gonna compare the Tour-V in terms of overall stiffness, you would have to compare it to the True Temper Elevate Tour 120X (which the Tour-V is still stiffer overall). Hi Matt, You cannot paste images directly. currently play p760s x100s fitting day fit. The Elevate tour is 112g and the Elevate 95 is 96g. My shots launched on a consistent trajectory with just enough spin to hold a green. I definitely liked the ball flight of both of these elevate shafts. Driver King SpeedZone 10.5 Ventus Velocore Blue (S Flex) 3 Wood 3W HL 16.5. The extra weight was better for me compared to the 95, as I generally prefer shafts in the 100-110g range. Other than that, the Elevate 95 has everything that a highly handicapped player requires. The Mizuno optimizer put me in an R flex and in the 90-110 g weight range with a 75 mph 7 iron swing. Great feel and consistent dispersion make this a great option to elevate your game. For me the KBS Tours are a mid flight shaft and the Elevates are a mid high shaft. [b]Driver: [/b][i]TBD[/i] The brand recently launched its Elevate lineup with Elevate Tour and Elevate 95. Im not sure what youre trying to get at here. Will get them on my next purchase. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. [b]Fairway:[/b] Taylormade Superfast 16.5*/Even Flow Blue Ive decided on the Apex 19 forged, but unfortunately I didnt test the Elevate when I hit them. Selling Points:.355 taper tip; High spin; High shot trajectory; The True Temper Elevate 95 VSS would be a great choice for anyone who has a deliberate swing tempo. I am in the process of switching irons, played old Tommy Armours in stiff for the last 20+ years. Work with a fitter, test them all, buy what works best. Yes sorry that was my bad it was Kbs Tour Stiff and TT Elevate Tour Stiff as the comparison. I did end up moving to the Elevate 95 shafts after much hemming and hawing about graphite vs steel, lighter shaft vs heavier, et cetera, etc. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. I like KBS in general and the Tour is one of my favorite shafts. Last 15 months owned Cally Apex 19 Project X Lz 105 regular (mizuno fitter recommendation was this shaft with HM Pro), PXG original 0211 with MMT 80 stiff SS once,Mavrik Pros Elevate 105 stock regular(whatever that is), current Ping G410 Steelfiber i95 reg and Takomo 201 KBS Taper Tip Lite 105 regular.

Craigslist Erie, Pa Mobile Homes For Sale, Truck Accident In Tennessee Today, Aquarius In 7th House For Leo Ascendant, What Section Are The Barstool Seats At Msg?, Articles T

true temper elevate tour vs elevate 95